Monday, September 19, 2011

International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Arrgh Pandas!
Today is a pretty exciting day! :D It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Today you can dress like a pirate with your friends and talk like pirates too! :D Pandanda even added a new feature to the safe chat log where they added new Pirate phrases. Many of you may be wondering where other pandas are getting the pirate clothes. Well the Pirate clothes were in old catalogs of Pandanda during Halloween. They pirate clothes will probably come back this Halloween. Henry made a post about today. Here's what he had to say:


Ahoy Mateys! It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Yo-ho-ho! I look forward to International Talk Like a Pirate Day every year, but this year I almost forgot! Arrrgggg! Thank goodness Mod Jule reminded me.

Not sure how to talk like a pirate? Well, we've made it really easy for you! Just check out the Safe Chat menu from the toolbar at the bottom of your Pandanda screen. The very first group of Safe Chat phrases is "Pirate"!

You can say "Ahoy!" instead of "Hello!"  And instead of asking "Will you be my friend?" you can ask "Will ye be me bucko?" Just have fun with it!

I bet a lot of you have the pirate costume that Jule is wearing. If you do, get dressed up with your pirate panda pals and take a funny picture of you all talking like pirates! If you send your pictures to screenshots@pandanda.com with PIRATES in the subject line, I'll pick a few to feature here on my blog!

Avast! I must hit the high seas!
Henry

Well there you have it! It is International Talk Like a Pirate day! :D Here is a picture of me dressed as a pirate!:



How do i look? xD Well i hope everyone participates in Pirate Day! Also if you don't have pirate clothes in your closet, don't let that ruin your day. You can still talk like a pirate, and join in with everyone else. You could also be creative make your own pirate outfit! :D Have fun Pandas!
~Dogy4~

No comments:

Post a Comment